Here is a list of awesome things:
- I mentioned that The Lumineers set at Wakarusa was one of the best things ever — my best friend next to me so greatly enjoying herself was a highlight, too. I want to see this band over and over this year.
- These slightly re-worked songs are brilliant.
- The addition of mandolin/piano dude was a good one. A really good one (and he was a g’damn treat live, his excitement palpable).
- Same goes for bass dude.
- Chicks that play the cello are pretty fucking rad. Chicks that sing so pretty are even more rad.
- Lead singer Schultz is wearing a shirt that reads “Springsteen For President”. I can get behind that.
Go here, dudes. GO. Get yourself all of this beauty, all in one place.
The Lumineers :: Submarines (HearYa Live Session #103) [mp3]